(Re: title of this post –> my FAVORITE song right now)
I’m gettin’ paperrrrr
So….let’s see how long I can stretch out my 30 Day Blog Challenge.
(A picture of you last year and now and how you’ve changed since then)
Me last year….
A year ago I….
- Was feeling incredibly discouraged from still having a knee injury that just wouldn’t go away after 18 months
- Was incredibly in love with my sweet baby nephew
- Was desperately missing all things chocolate
- am in a job I LOVE
- am incredibly relieved my knee is 100% better!
- am still in love with this baby boy
- am missing cake, cookies, candy and ice cream
what the hell was I thinking
Overall, I’d say I’ve gotten better at taking challenges….even just in the past year.
A year ago, I was scared *&(^less to leave my comfortable job. Now, I am SO glad I took that risk and can drive everyday to work with a smile on my face. I’ve also branched out and faced my fears over road biking
and falling repeatedly, dating again, and trying to “be the bigger person” when it comes to issues with friends.
So, yeah….I like the 2011 Holly much better. So far.
How have you changed since a year ago?
Filed under: Uncategorized